I keep shrimp in the freezer as a go to appetizer or game time party food. We have about a dozen ways to prepare them. This one is super easy.
What you need:
- Shrimp - 12 to 24 (or more, it is up to you) peeled, deveined, tail-on shrimp.
- Zest Coast Cannon Fire Hot BBQ Rub
- Squeeze Margarine - (Don't judge, 0 Trans fats)
What to do:
- Prepare shrimp. For me this usually just means thawing.
- Coat shrimp with Zest Coast Cannon Fire BBQ rub. A lot of BBQ rubs or seasoning blends can work here. Try Zest Coast Sweet Heat, Seafood Shaker or Savory Blast. Cant decide, make several batches. Old Bay is a classic choice as well.
- Drizzle shrimp with honey. (If you use a savory seasoning, skip the honey)
- Layout on baking sheet
- Squeeze Butter or Margarine
- Bake at 425 for 5 minutes. Really large shrimp may take longer.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over cooked shrimp.
- Serve Hot! - You can garnish your serving bowl/plate with some lettuce leaves and lime slices if you like. But these don't sit out long.